Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I HAVE ENTERED THE 20TH CENTURY

I am only here out of total peer presure. All my friends are doing it so here I am trying to fit in. Except there are 2 glaring differences between me and them.
1. I can't write to save my life.
2. I have no ambitions to be bettter at it.
So we are all reading each others blogs to try and piss ourselves off and then set the world strait on our blog. So let me set the world strait. Your all too self-absorbed and narrow minded even in your open mindedness to make a difference. If you really want to change the world, as my friend Jeremy says (well him and God) "just love people more than yourself' thats it right there. For real if you put others before yourself, even people you hate. The world will be a better place. So shut up and read Sam and Jeremys blog.

No comments: