Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Breaking the Habit

OK!! FINE!!
I am going to get my sorry butt outta bed. I have been struggling with not finding the time to be creative just on my own. I was afraid of it interrupting time with my family which is very important to me. So my wise friend Jeremy kindly told me I was a giant doosh bag, and I needed to just stop being a sissy and get myself outta bed earlier.
I was like "you did read if sleeping were a sport right"? Again he was unditered in his slander. "DO IT".
So without any help from anyone else I decided to get up early in the morning and have some creative time to myself. I am not unreasonable, I realize the first few days will be pretty much me staring off into nowhere land, but with any hope I will break the life long habit of sleep.
Next Jeremy will want me to give up oxygen.
"But I need it to live". "DO IT"

2 comments:

Perry P. Perkins said...

Take it from me, here is the secret:

Get a coffee maker for your desk. The kind that you can set up the night before on a timer.

After a couple of mornings of stumbling to your office and having the aroma of fresh coffee waiting for you, it will get much easier to drag out of bed.

It's the only thing that has ever worked for me.

-Perk

young hops said...

Sleep on my older brother sleep on OH by the way it is me Jeff your little brother who will out sleep you any time