Monday, January 09, 2006

WORD VERIFICATION


OK I will admit it, I have more than one time not been able to decipher the wiggly text that protects us from the invasion of penial enhancement ads.

Don't pretend that you haven't, I just wonder what will happen when I get it wrong 3 times in a row. Will it just flash RETARD and make me log out and log back in. "I'm sorry dunce that you can't read the wiggly jammed together words".
And here's the thing. I thought computers were supposed to take over the world someday and harvest us for our electricity. But little did those Son's of Motherboards know that all we have to do is write sqwiggly. I mean the war is over man, we can post all of our plans on billboards and they won't have a clue. They are so screwed, what do they have super strength, lighting fast reasoning ability's?....pashaw we have sqwiggly letters...

idiots

8 comments:

Jeremy said...

what i want to know is how did you do that?

or is it copy and paste?

pegg

Enigma Productions Photography said...

illustrator dude

Anonymous said...

illustrator dude...I can get you a toe...

here is what is great about the Word Verification...

you look at first, and see clearly that it says

"You are an idiot, go ahead and try to repeat what I have here, because I will mock you."

And then you do...and sure enough. It mocks you. So you slam your hand down on the desk, and more furiously retype the next one, and the realize that you forgot your password under your Identity and Username. Then you have to retype the word verification. This time though, it reads;

"You are so stupid"

Fervishly you type, but to no avail. Then below it says

"Retype me bitch"

And you succumb to the knowing graces of the concept of being the blogosphere bitch. Or is that just me?

Anonymous said...

dom, you will not believe how much dollars i saved on poopeatgood! click here for more info!

epalmer said...

Oldhops, you have returned . . . you sick bastard.

Terry Muth, you have also returned . . . you redundant bastard. How can you kick someone's ass in slow motion? That makes no sense. Oh, and by the way - me, Samb, Oldhops, and Pegg are all robots. We're cousins of Vicky from "Small Wonder." We will vow to kick YOUR ass . . . at full speed.

Hahn House said...

I am so glad you are back

Hahn House said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hahn House said...

So glad you are back dude!