Friday, March 31, 2006

A Messy Divorce of Sorts


Ok so it's not really a divorce in the normal sense, between two married people. But a divorce of a different sort. VASECTOMY! That's right, my WIFE made the appointment and I held my end of the bargain and went. I have to be honest more kids isn't sounding so bad after this doctor visit. First off, while I waited, they gave me reading literature to look over. It basically spelled out every last detail, down to how to shave. I actually laughed uncomfortably out loud to myself several times. But I figured Ok I'm going to go talk to this guy Mr Chun and weigh some options. Well when MRS. Dr. Chun came in we went over the steps and how ice is my friend. Then there was the awkward checking of equipment. After all was said and done I couldn't get out of that place any faster. So as of right now there is no execution date set, but the warden has made her threats and I know that soon enough I will walk the green mile. But tonight at my house there will be much crying and whining about how I have always wanted 10 kids and that she is not respecting my feelings. My boys and I figure that may buy us another year together. If not I have a full tank of gas and a car running outside.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn. i could have gone all day without reading that.

oddlong said...

Same here.
You should check out my new artwork in the meantime.

Enigma Productions Photography said...

Nathan has no shame. hahhahah You guys should check it out, he is my underpaid intern...his art is all he has.

oddlong said...

My art and my readily dissapearing stash of the coffee bean... suspicious...

padre said...

Take it from the voice of experience. This is a good thing, very liberating.

vandorsten said...

you are a braver man than i, my friend. good luck and Godspeed.

*taps gently playing in background*

DrD said...

Hey Aaron, you can do like I did. Joined the capon club and learned a couple of weeks later that it was three days to late. But, Connor is such a good kid.

One word - frozen peas (OK, two)

Anonymous said...

awesome. how freaking awesome! that is so funny! i hope they make it!