Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kickin It Off



Well I just couldn't take the pressure. Actually it just looked like everyone was having a good time.

Awhile back I was playing whiffle ball with Ethan and Nash, it lasted about 10 minutes then we just started throwing whiffle balls at each other. Naturally since they started it, it was my duty to shut it down. So I brought the heat. They are 7 and 9 now, they can take it. Well needless to say Ethan took a ball in the back, and fell down and did the SIISsssssssss SIIssssssssssss hissing sound that you make when things sting. I asked him if he was OK and he said "You threw that like 90 miles an hour" So I informed him that there was no way I threw it that hard, I said "maybe like 20 bud" And then he uttered pure wisdom. "Well in kid calculations it was more like 90...I quit"

9 comments:

thetraditionalplastic said...

hahahaha... that was awesome.


Remember that time i exploded your balls with a tennis ball

thetraditionalplastic said...

Oh and i bet this is the last post we see for the next 7.5 months

Hahn House said...

OH YEAH...YOU ARE BACK!!!!

The Jake said...

Best storyteller ever.

DrD said...

LOL, one of those great "to be remembered forever" comebacks.

By the way, I resuscitated my blog as well, www.cavitywars.blogspot.com

Drake Brookfield said...

great shots Aaron. Nice style

Leah said...

Wars, rumors of wars, and Aaron updating his blog. The apocalypse is here.

Drake Brookfield said...

this guy totally looks like that actor adrian brody. anyone else agree?

Gary and Charlene Poston said...

What precious little men you have Aaron. What a great story!

I have to tell you that I can feel the testosterone oooooozing out of your blog! Ha! Is it OK for girls to make comments?

It is quite enjoyable!
Blessings, Aaron
Charlene